October 26th 2022
Count the bats hidden on the PHIX website and win a $50 gift card!
Let’s have a little Halloween themed fun! We hid some little pictures of bats all over our website. Can you tell us how many there are? From the people submitting the correct answer, we will randomly pick a winner who will receive a $50 USD Amazon gift card in the territory of their choice! The full rules are below.
On top of giving away this great prize, PHIX would like to support the worldwide conservation of these beautiful and valuable creatures by donating an additional $50 USD to Bat Conservation International.
- Count the bat silhouettes hidden throughout the phix.com website. The bats found on this promotion page (including the post’s header image, which may also appear elsewhere on the site) do not count.
- Only use the form below to submit your answer. Answers sent to us via other channels will not qualify.
- Only one answer per person will be counted. If you submit more than one answer, only the first will considered.
- If more than one person submits the correct answer, we will randomly draw one winner from that group. If nobody sumbits the correct answer, we will randomly draw a winner from the closest answers.
- If you win, please assist us in finding the correct Amazon store for your territory. If the currency of that store is not USD, we will apply the current exchange rate to credit your gift card with the equivalent of $50 USD.
- PHIX employees and their families are welcome to have a shot at this competition, but will not be eligible for the prize.
- The deadline for sending your submission is October 31st 23:00 CET (UTC+1). Submissions received after that time will not qualify.