Photonics is the key enabling technology engine needed to keep the globe communicating and connected in the 21st century. The integration of optical components and functions into large-scale photonic integrated circuits (PIC) will result in miniaturisation and decrease of costprice, which will lead to more applications like in AgriFood, Healthcare & life sciences, 5G, Internet of things, M2M, Manufacturing, Autonomous systems, Datacenters, Cloud computing and more. It’s the most energy efficient technology to scale up all these services.
Join for a one-day executive conference explaining why photonic integration is vital to keep our world communicating and connected in the 21st century.
- Business models for applying Photonic Integration
- Cases of Photonic Integration in:
- Health Care
- IoT & Autonomous Systems
- IT & Telecom
- Agri & Food
- Manufacturing & Industry 4.0
- Military & Aerospace
- Consumer Electronics & Lighting
- Integration of photonics with microelectronics at the chip, board and system levels
- Tools for developing and packaging
Who should attend the conference?
- System integration engineers in optical sensing, lighting & energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, big-data, security & defence, manufacturing
- Innovation Managers, CTO’s or Business Development Managers working in the Semiconductor industry
- Optical and electronic component engineers
- Investors, CEOs, and marketing directors tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analysts and consultants looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics